Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
- Assist Magento team with establishing development tools and procedures focused on improving quality and developer experience
- Lead development work on multiple Magento projects and support engagements simultaneously
- Perform code reviews and manage code deployment schedules. Provide support to other technical leads when needed to support a collaborative environment
- Work with the management team to grow and stay connected to the Magento
- Mentor the existing team on Magento features and best practices
- Prioritize, influence and negotiate priorities to determine deadlines
- Conceptualize, design, estimate, and deliver solutions directly to Business Teams
- Assist with Project reporting
- Encourage collaboration between internal cross-functional teams
- Magento 2 Certified (Professional, Front-End, or Solutions Specialist)
- Maintain strong working relationships internally and with other departments to ensure open lines of communications regarding priorities, requirements, and status.
Accountability/Self-Confidence to Execute
Attention to Detail
Collaboration/Working with Others
Dealing with Change
Functional Technical Skills with Magento and Agile Development Processes
Priority Setting/Time Management
Organization / Prioritization
Proven leader with specific experience leading teams of developers to
Results focused technologist with a passion for solving business problems
Experienced manager with consistent technology management experience
Hands-on driver with the ability to balance strategic vision alongside the
detailed technical contribution
- A Magento 2 expert, over 2 years experience with custom development (CE/EE)
- A PHP veteran, be ready to work on complex problem
- Experience with integrations from Magento using APIs and Magento extensions
- Experience with performance, monitoring, security aspects of eCommerce
- Awareness of cloud, network concepts