Hi. We’re TiVo. At our core, we’re innovators who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences, and enable the world’s leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and entertainment, join us today.
We are looking for a motivated Accountant to join our team. This position requires demonstrated attention to detail, strong communication and organizational skills and an ability to collaborate across functions.
- Prepare general ledger entries and reconciliations.
- Perform periodic close responsibilities
- Prepare accounts receivable aging, with responsibility for billing and collecting receivables
- Work with third party credit card processing and collections agencies
- Process inventory activity, including purchase and sale transactions as well as record results of periodic inventory observations
- Calculate royalty accruals and process royalty payments to third parties
- Provide support for royalty audits by third parties
- Provide support for financial statement and internal control audits
- Operate in a public company internal control environment
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Understanding of, and previous experience with, SAP required
- Experience working in a public company
- Ability to identify areas for processes improvements, recommend process improvement solutions and participate in implementation (design and testing) of process improvements
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work independently and problem solve in creative ways
- BA/BS in Accounting; CPA preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
Benefits & Perks
Our employees and their families are important to us and our comprehensive pay, stocks and benefits programs reflect that. TiVo supports personal well-being, builds financial security, and enables employees to share in the success of TiVo. Rewards include:
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances, and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work including vacation, holidays, sick time, and 2 days of paid time off each year to serve and learn through TiVo Community Outreach.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can include: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities, conveniences such as dry cleaning and car washes, and recycling programs.
- See more at: https://www.tivo.com/jobs/culture/benefits-at-tivo
TiVo Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer