Software Solutions Engineer
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
Solutions Engineers are creative problem solvers with software engineering skills and experience who will conceptualize and implement solutions to ensure that Customers receive the highest possible level of value from our products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
• Proactively leverage established best practices and assist in developing new best practices to drive the quantifiable performance of our personalized content discovery solutions in market.
• Be the subject matter expert on the personalized content discovery business group’s products, technologies, solutions and services.
• Demonstrable thought leadership and ability to influence customer’s technical roadmap and spending decisions
• Provide creative technical solutions to customer product and engineering teams to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Nurture collaborative, trusting relationships with customer stakeholders.
• Establish deep knowledge of specific customer implementations with fluency in system integrations, technical configurations, use cases, features, functions and performance.
• Articulate customer requirements back into the organization in order to drive new product features and communicate technical customer status.
• A creative thinker who conceives creative solutions and maps business objectives to our products, technologies, solutions and services.
• A proven track record of solutions that is quick, detailed, organized and proactive
• An ability to learn conceptually and to simply articulate and visualize complex concepts
• A cool and collected technical leader who effectively manages the risk, ambiguity and frequent change that accompany rapid innovation in emerging markets.
• A passionate motivator with a high level of commitment and determination
• A multi-faceted actor with the ability to multi-task, wear multiple hats, and apply both quantitative analysis and deductive reasoning to approach opportunities and problems.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software engineering or sales engineering or technical product management roles.
• Proven communication and organizational skills.
• Technical understanding of Web Services, API usage, and application analytics
• Experience working directly with customers. Bonus for experience working in startup environment.
• Passion for media and entertainment. Bonus for industry experience.
• Undergraduate Degree in computer science, engineering or related technology field.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.