As Executive Assistant for the engineering team, this person will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support directly to the SVP of Worldwide Engineering and Services and his staff of 5 Vice Presidents.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage and coordinate daily schedules and calendars, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars. Must be able to identify and resolve independently issues with calendar and schedule.
- Responsible for excellence in meeting/event preparation, set-up, and follow-up (including scheduling, arranging for food/drinks, preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion).
- Deliver results under aggressive deadlines. Multi-task and change direction quickly.
- Act as a “gatekeeper” and enable the SVP to operate without being distracted by unscheduled appointments or visitors.
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Execute a variety of routine and complex administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations of the Engineering leadership team.
- Answer and respond to a large volume of incoming communications.
- Accurate and timely handling of expense reports, visas, and other misc. tasks as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting and analysis materials including PowerPoint presentations and Excel documents.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years experience providing administrative support at the executive level, including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, coordinating travel arrangements and organizing on- and off-site gatherings and meetings.
- Strong proficiency with a wide variety of desktop productivity tools and applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.Experience with Sharepoint, Confluence and JIRA is a plus.
- Preparation of executive-level presentations containing detailed financial data and highly confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Outstanding customer service skills, with a desire to deliver excellent results on-time and with 100% accuracy.
- Attend meetings as required, take minutes, and ensure that action items are completed.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people and seek direction when uncertain.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects and assignments simultaneously and work efficiently in order to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Superior project management skills, with previous experience at coordinating various types of functions, events and meetings involving participants at all levels.
- From time to time weekend availability will be required when Executive is traveling and/or in between TiVo offices
Our employees and their families are important to us and our comprehensive pay, stocks and benefits programs reflect that. TiVo supports personal well-being, builds financial security, and enables employees to share in the success of TiVo. Rewards include:
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances, and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work including vacation, holidays, sick time, and 2 days of paid time off each year to serve and learn through TiVo Community Outreach.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can include: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities, conveniences such as dry cleaning and car washes, and recycling programs.
- See more at: https://www.tivo.com/jobs/culture/benefits-at-tivo
TiVo Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer