Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
R&D Engineer - Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Audio Processing
Xperi is looking to recruit a R&D engineer to join our Biometrics team. Our team develops the next generation of algorithms for imaging and audio biometrics for multiple markets.
As part of the team you will be involved in all steps of creating a product from initial concept to final product delivery and the main responsibilities for the role are:
- Research and develop next generation of algorithms in the area of Machine Learning, imaging and audio biometrics and others.
- Drive technology development from initial concept, implementation, validation and release.
- Work very closely with the project team and other stake holders
- Keep up to date with latest advances in relevant areas in industry and academia.
- Contribute to the IP portfolio of the company.
- Good programming skills in python and C.
- Proven record of technology development in any related field (ideally, but not necessarily related to machine learning, imaging, audio processing or biometrics)
- MSc degree in a relevant field or relevant industry experience. PhD in related areas (machine learning, imaging, audio processing or biometrics) is a plus
- Experience with any of the Deep Learning development tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe
- Experience working in Agile environments is a plus
- Be ambitious, talented and self driven
- Be motivated and passionate by challenging and solving technical problems
- Have good communication and team working skills