Sr.Engineer, Software Development
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
Job / Role Description
- A solid foundation of how HTTP clients are built, and the security and technology around them (cookies, session storage, JWT, web sockets, pub/sub)
- Advanced level HTML and CSS
- Clear understanding of a site supported on both a desktop and mobile app, along with the understanding of the limits and constraints of both platforms is vital,
understand the technical trade-offs between building a native mobile app vs. something like React Native
- Distributed system concepts
- Cloud experience (preferably AWS)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience, with (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MS) or any equivalent degree
- Strong experience in HTML & CSS
- Exposure to UI component Libraries – Kendo UI preferably
- Good to have experience with Ruby or (PHP/Python)
- Exposure to UX side - Designing wireframes/Building PWA etc. will be a advantage.