eCommerce Solutions Architect
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead application design, integration design, and development of various components
- Lead requirements analysis, design, development, and maintenance of scalable, reliable website and software applications that operate 24x7
- Design and implement eCommerce application development projects.
- Monitor problem solving initiatives and resolve complex issues.
- Initiate and implement architecture level quality control reviews.
- Collaborate with other architects to update architecture documents and other development processes documents.
- Ensure a smooth iteration of applications and the infrastructure.
- Implement load testing standards to troubleshoot performance problems.
- Provide code-level guidance and guide development teams.
- Create prototypes and working examples to drive solutions.
- Handle multiple projects with cross functional teams and business processes.
- Ensure coordination and effectiveness of all components and activities.
- Manage and handle issues requiring escalation.
- Review developmental frameworks, coding standards, conducts code reviews and walkthroughs, and conducts in-depth design reviews
- Prepare the long term e-commerce strategic plans and implement them in the e-commerce architecture
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of technical architect or lead developer experience (Magento a plus)
- Ability to lead and manage discussions and communicate to a wide range of audiences
- Manage time and priorities effectively without day-to-day oversight
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and different approaches to it
- Self-driven and motivated
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experienced in leading teams
- Organized, detail-oriented
- 4+ years of eCommerce development experience
- 4+ years of PHP experience
- 4+ years of MySQL experience