Staff Engineer, Software Development
Hi. We’re TiVo. At our core, we’re innovators who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences and enable the world’s leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and entertainment, join us today.
• A minimum 7 - 11 years of experience in the Application development & support
• Good to have knowledge in Angular JS, Mongo DB, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, C#, WCF, Windows Services, Windows Application Development, AWS, Biztalk
• Database systems experience SQL Server, SSIS Query Optimization techniques is required
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Familiar with unit testing, code coverage, refactoring and source control like Git, SVN, tortoise etc.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment. Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Creates code that meets system standards and Ability to apply technical standards, principles, theories, and techniques.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
• Strong communications (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in Java Technologies
• Participate in all aspects of the SDLC (analysis, design, coding testing & implementation)
• Work with onshore and offshore team members from IT, Ops & Business
• Analyze business requirements; write functional and minor development specifications
• Code solutions that meet the business requirements in a timely and accurate manner
• Follow and improve existing coding standards and best practices
• Must have significant experience developing applications under an onshore-offshore model
• Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them positively and constructively.
• Sets an example for team members in the following manner: hard work, a focus on client delivery, preparedness, organization, a positive attitude and respect for others