Senior Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis Director / Sr. Director
This is a unique opportunity for a visionary leader to be a strategic advisor to different business units and mold the finance organization to be data driven and to generate meaningful data visualization dashboards and presentations. This role requires strong business acumen and has high visibility across the organization. In this role you will be advising and interacting with C-Level and other Senior Management Team on a regular basis. This role requires deep understanding of corporate finance and data analytics.
- Own the Company financial model, including forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning.
- Guide FP&A team to develop statistically rigorous forecasting using regression and other statistical models.
- Collaborate with data analytics team to automate and improve existing forecasting models.
- Business and financial advisor to senior management team, business segment and department leadership teams.
- Lead and mentor team of managers and senior managers to become trusted business advisors across the organization.
- Collaborate with Corporate Development team to support any M&A transactions and financial integration.
- Ensure Power BI dashboards communicate relevant and timely information to business units.
- Drive self-service analytics and accuracy of data across the organization.
- Proactively collaborate, influence, and align the company’s planning processes to achieve the overall company strategy.
- Partner with broader organization to drive process and systematic improvements across the Company.
- Assesses ongoing FP&A processes and tools for continuous improvement and automation opportunities.
- Support accounting team in certain close procedures.
- Take ownership of presentations related to Board of Directors, IR / debt financing, and other presentations. Improve existing presentations and standardize quarterly process.
- Support the long-range financial planning process, partnering with the Corporate Strategy to develop financial plans to execute against company priorities.
- Review the requirements and deliverables related to all ad-hoc analysis. Minimize ad-hoc analysis by FP&A team by automating via Power BI dashboards.
- Maintain company’s chart of accounts to ensure appropriate.
- Manage staff of Manager(s) and Sr Manager(s).
Education, Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of FP&A, Corporate transactions or I-Banking experience.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves guide team to build complex models (in excel and other planning applications).
- Experience with Power BI, R, Hyperion, Anaplan, Adaptive is preferred.
- Extremely well organized, and data driven.
- Positive attitude and team spirit. Detail oriented with excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related field required.
- MBA and CFA is a plus.