Chief Brand & Marketing Officer
Brand & Marketing
Main Purpose of Job
Organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures for the Chief Brand & Marketing Officer’s office and other executives, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and professionalism.
- Implement and adhere to all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities which support continuous improvement, increase productivity, efficiency, and cost reduction.
- Prepare timely and accurate statements and reports as required to meet operational needs, business requirements, policies, and standards.
- Foster a spirt of cooperation and willingness to go the ‘extra distance’ by helping others achieve THIQAH’s objectives even when it is not your direct responsibly.
- Adhere to related internal controls for THIQAH group including; SLAs and OLAs to comply with the approved policies & procedures.
- Support in services like weekly appointment charts, monthly calendars, liaising with clients and/ or the company, administration of personnel services for newly executives, data archiving & profiling, time management and other related activities as required.
- organize the office and assist executive associates to optimize processes and sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner.
- Prepare agenda and develop minutes of meetings, maintaining the confidentiality discussions and reports.
- Liaise with other relevant stakeholder to enable the administrative management services for the executives to be as effective as possible.
- Manage daily operations for respective work units to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and follow established standards and procedures.
- Coordinate across several work units within the specified area of work, to ensure efficient workflows and accurate outputs.
- Act as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Provide general support to visitors to ensure smooth visit and professional overall impression.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as directed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administrations or equivalent.
- 3+ years in experience in office administration & management
- Proficiency in English is a must writing and speaking.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.