IT Project Manager
We are a media agency seeking an experienced IT project manager preferably with a background in industrial engineering. In this role, the IT project manager will be responsible for evaluating current business practices, looking for ways to improve productivity, reduce costs, and make the best use of the business’ resources- particularly in regard to software, media tools, and processes related to the business’ operations.
- Provide technology strategy planning
- Integrate information technologies into the company for optimal effectiveness
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success
- Identify ways to automize current processes
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with internal client groups to identify and resolve issues, and make processes more efficient
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to relevant internal client groups.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Must be prepared to explain and defend any proposed changes to the current system.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of new/improved process models and organizational structures.
- Assist in the development of new process capabilities.
- Identify and manage resources to deliver effective solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field- Advanced Degree preferred
- 6+ years’ experience as an IT Professional/Industrial Engineer/ Project Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience in media agency preferred