Advertising Operations Manager - all clients
Ad Operations Manager
Reporting To: Head of Advertising Operations
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
The business has recently won the opportunity to manage a international client’s Ad-Operations globally, the requirement is for one Ad-Ops Manager to be based in the Havas London office and work alongside the Ad-Ops team based here but lead and manage a high value clients global Ad-Ops requirements. They will have a 2 junior Ad-Ops team members reporting into them who will be a based off-shore. Some travel maybe requirement to establish team and perform routine quarterly trips to ensure the team is running effectively.
You will have oversight of the entire trafficking process. You will work with team members and other internal groups to make sure issues and questions are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
You will also work very closely with the Media Planning and Buying teams across several Havas offices globally to ensure that media plans are clearly understood, creatives are tested and that all deliverables are being met within the agreed SLA. In addition, you will also address day-to-day issues and questions, assisting with troubleshooting technical issues, ad serving errors and reporting discrepancies. Other responsibilities include communicating ideas for improving and refining workflow process and assisting with the training of new hires.
As the candidate will be based in a London and sitting with the UK Ad-Ops team they may be required to jump in assist on other Havas clients when the need arises during busy periods, team illness or holidays.
- Leading & Managing Ad-Operations requirements on a large tier one Havas international client
- Managing 2 off shore Ad-Ops personnel
- Build relationships with the internal Client Planning and Activation teams across multiple international Havas offices
- Setting up and trafficking ads for client campaigns
- Creating tags and working with clients through implementation and testing
- Troubleshooting and providing advice on problems such as tagging or reporting issues.
- Maintaining SLA’s and client expectations
Who we’re looking for :
- Proven management experience (2 years +)
- Experience working at a top agency (2 years +)
- Knowledge and experience of DCM, Flashtalking, Sizmek (agency adservers, mainly DCM)
- Enthusiastic and very digital/tech savvy
- Able to effectively time manage workloads
- Keen problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner and methodical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of web delivery technology
Key experience & skills
- Knowledge of Adserving technologies such as DCM, Sizmek and Flashtalking. (Ideally DCM)
- 2 years + in advertising operations
- 2 years + at a top agency
- 2 years + experience managing a team
- Knowledge of tag management solutions
- Knowledge of rich media executions
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar
- Knowledge of agency channels (SEO, PPC, Video, Social etc)
Keywords: advertising, operations, ad ops, management, SEO, PPC, Social, Programmatic, digital advertising, ad servers, technical.