The Performance Manager is expected to maintain a high level of knowledge of your clients’ line of business (staying on top of industry trends, competitive, etc.). He or She organizes/manages workflow; coordinating digital specialists in order to fulfill business tasks such as: planning, analysis, reporting and scheduling requests for biddable media for Search and Native projects.
Essential Job Functions:
· Acts as point person for strategic search and paid social media initiatives; bring innovative media ideas to client’s attention as they apply to client’s goals
· Provides strategic thinking and direction for current clients and new business
· Initiates knowledge sharing and promotion of SEM research, products and strategies
· Coordinates and/or facilitate trainings for Search Team and Digital Planners, for SEM and Paid Social Media basics, methodology, tools and platforms
· Coordination of implementation for all search campaigns and projects, providing guidance to ensure timely implementation and quality assurance that campaigns are set up to meet client objectives
· Manage search team, and guide digital planners on client budget management for each campaign; oversee and monitor current spend and final spend forecasts while balancing against campaign objectives and goals
· Coordinate timely and accurate reporting for clients based on objectives and KPIs
· Manage coordination of proper invoice tracking and reconciliation per media vendor, in relation to overall budget
· Demonstrates the ability to manage all biddable media issues, between agency departments, and for the client.
· Merge qualitative and quantitative data sets for strategic insights for clients
· Ability to integrate within a cross media cross functional client team
· At least 4 years of prior paid search experience
· Google certification required
Skills and Competencies:
· Expertise with web analytics tools, web technology implementation, bid management and ad serving platforms
· Expert knowledge on search engine technologies
· Proven ability for both tactical work and overall strategy development
· Excellent communication and project management skills
· Ability to work strategically with internal and external clients
· Strong ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
· Experience managing people preferred
The duties described above are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify or change the work assignments of different positions at any time.