Client Financial Analyst-HSE
Position Overview: The Financial Analyst must be a strong communicator and extremely analytical. They will be reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst and Manager. The Financial Analyst will assist the Finance team and will focus on Billing, Accounts Payable, WIP inventory and more. The Financial Analyst will be working with both the Accounting Team and the Account Production team so the ideal candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage the creation of job and client codes
- Maintains client files, including billing requirements, client products, client divisions and client contracts
- Inputs and balances billing into billing analysis
- Works with account executives with billing issues/inaccuracies and account receivable issues
- Manage WIP and AR for assigned clients
- Prepares and issues computerized billing based on client requirements.
- Reconciles billing and close jobs in the system.
- Works with clients and agency auditors in regard to substantiation of client billings.
- Prepares account analysis as needed.
- Assist with adhoc projects
- Satisfactory demonstration of essential job functions.
- Accuracy and timeliness in execution of assigned tasks.
- Ability to anticipate needs and facilitate work of assigned clients.
- Cooperative relationships with internal team.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent experience required
- Outstanding inter-personal skills with the proven ability to interact and pro-actively work with colleagues and clients of all levels and personalities
- Strong analytical skills, highly logical and with a meticulous eye for detail
- Sufficient professionalism and presence to liaise with clients and client management reconciliations
- Highly organized with the ability to handle simultaneous projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (v-lookup and Pivot tables)