Our New York based Performance Media team is looking fo an SEO Specialist to join and work on a large Pharma client.
The SEO Specialist will primarily be to support the team in client management and strategic execution of SEO accounts.
Responsible for day to day SEO work. Synthesizing, and turning KW research and data into actionable insights and strategy recommendations. Writing more advanced technical optimizations including sitemaps and schema data. Overseeing and QAing all analyst work including data collection and metadata
- You will hold joint responsibility with your SEO manager in the performance, management, and analysis of client organic search accounts
- You are pivotal to providing data to help the team derive insight and achieve client success KPIs
- Responsible for executing reports for all SEO, competent traffic and engagement metrics.
- Support to the SEO Analyst teams on data management, research and reporting execution.
- Support on and eventual ownership of day-to-day client relationship and communication
- Creation of accurate reporting dashboards to account/client specifications and KPIs
- Support to SEO Analysts on Auditing and monitoring of client websites/assets
- Use of SEO tools to perform competitor research, detect technical issues, analyze link profile, and identify content opportunities
- Delivery of innovative ideas to drive organic traffic and engagement performance to clients.
- Presenting performance updates to clients and tactical news to internal team on a regular basis
- Working closely with the paid search team to maximize synergies between paid and organic search
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO
- Interest in and understanding of all aspects of digital media
- Numeracy skills
- SEO coding basics knowledge
- Knowledge on other digital areas such as PPC
- Knowledge of/experience with MS Excel
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent communication
- Experience with tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, MOZ, BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, Conductor, Google Analytics, Omniture