Post Producer-Studio 6
Studio6 is a full-service content studio embedded within the Havas Village. We produce content for the village’s clients and agencies, which includes (but is not limited to) internal communications, public facing projects and pitch work. The creative capabilities include Live Action Production (stills and video), Video Editing, Animation/Motion Design, Graphics, Audio and Video finishing.
This Post Producer role is supervised by the Studio6 Executive Producer of Post Production, with the assumption of collaborating with the Senior Editor, Senior Live Action Producer, Animation Director and the rest of the studio as well as Havas Village’s Agency Creative Directors, Producers, and other key stakeholders of all levels. The role includes working as an individual and as part of team while producing post production projects. This is the most junior level Producer in Studio6, but we are seeking individuals with a high-level of engagement, and previous working experience working in post production, ideally as a Jr. Post Producer or Post Producer, plus other collaborative creative environments.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Work alone, or as part of the existing Post Producer team and with EP, to breakdown project needs and bid, produce and reconcile post production projects
- Field incoming requests and briefs for projects from Producers and other stakeholders within the Havas Village, and get all relevant information to generate production plan and bids/budgets for jobs.
- Request, breakdown and interpret: bid specs (or ask questions to get pertinent information if specs are not provided), agency calendars and timelines, creative decks and references, target budget range and any unique project requests
- Manage the day to day production needs of each project as either lead Producer or under Senior Producer and EP, including but not limited to: daily dialogue with the studio’s clients ranging from leadership from all Havas Village members and their clients, with Live Action Producers/Line Producers (both Studio6 and from other production companies), staff and freelance artists (editors, animators, audio engineers, etc.) and finance departments
- Writing, adjusting, tracking and actualizing bids from original project brief/scoping through to final delivery
- Understanding of when to escalate matters or ask for guidance from Senior Producer and EP
- Financial supervision of projects including job setup, generating POs, final reconciliation of projects, etc.
- Close out each production following the S6 guidelines for project wraps.
- Attend and document project briefings/kick offs
- Set up meetings and track attendance, take notes
- General studio support, desire and ability to help out as needed by your colleagues
- 3+ years in a professional post production working environment, advertising agency and/or live action production experience a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Filemaker Pro, Excel, and Google Doc and Slides, Microsoft outlook email
- Technical familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Premiere and After Effects), Avid, Protools, Flame, Resolve, as well as other commonly used post production software and the workflows associated
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with groups
- Passion for collaboration and positive attitude
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong desire to be a part of a team, grow and learn from those around you.
- Comfortable being flexible and adapting working styles based on the specific needs of a project
- Influence from outside interests and hobbies encouraged