In collaboration with Senior Traders, the Programmatic Trader is responsible for the delivery of media trading for a portfolio of clients and to the development and implementation of consulting services.
S/He is responsible for overseeing programmatic campaigns, the customer satisfaction and the ability to take advantage of the offer Affiperf for the success of their strategic objectives.
S/He leads programmatic campaigns and develops his programmatic activities (expertise, guidelines from the global team, trainings, etc.).
- Campaign optimization
- Daily campaign pacing adjustments to deliver campaign budgets and ordered units
- Daily campaign optimisation using BI (Business Intelligence) tools and excel based data analysis.
- Weekly analysis of top performing domains
- Weekly update of Affiperf blacklists based on brand safety tools.
- Minimum weekly analysis of 3rd party statistics
- Daily reporting updates for Senior Traders
- Weekly reports to agency partners
- Weekly report of management statistics for their campaigns (performance, pacing etc.)
- Ad hoc reporting requested by senior traders
- Familiarity with MetaDSP platform and all Affiperf major trading platforms
- Career Development
- Develop an understating of A/B and split testing methodologies
- Deploy testing methodologies on campaigns under the direction of Senior Traders
- Actively take part in new product testing and implementation; proactively feedback to Senior Traders and local head.
- Develop an understanding of the wider programmatic ecosystem and the modern media agency
Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or in an analytical or quantitative discipline.
- 2+ year of experience in media trading
- Good knowledge of digital advertising landscape
- Understanding of the operational process of running media trading operations
- Highly numerate and comfortable with data processing and interpretation
- Interested in technology and motivated to learn more about new technology developments
- Analytical skills
- A keen problem solver
- An understanding of online delivery technology, especially marketing technology (e.g. cookies, adservers, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational, project management skills with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective communication and presentation to stakeholders, including management, marketing, creative, production, local agencies and outside vendors
- Good attention to detail and process oriented
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to take initiative