Reporting To: Managing Director of Data Products and Services
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. HMG UK & Ireland today employs over 900 people and is made up of five leading media brands; Havas Media, Arena Media, Fullsix, LuxHub and Target Media, PR & experiential agency HSE Cake and specialist brands, Socialyse, Affiperf and Ecselis.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
- Build CRO tests using a range of tools (predominantly Adobe Target & Optimizely)
- Design and implement Web Analytics solutions and other MarTech solutions
- Design and advise on best practice for Data Layer deployment and TMS usage
- Training of both internal and external stakeholders on implementation principles and methodologies
- Support the team to continually improve our techniques, processes and quality assurance methodologies.
- Develop Havas’ approach to MarTech implementation to ensure we remain thought leaders in the industry
Who we’re looking for:
- Adobe Target/Optimizely implementation experience
- Google/Adobe Analytics implementation experience
- Experience implementing other MarTech solutions and Tag Management tools
- Written and oral communication skills, with the ability to write client-facing documentation without getting too technical.
- Experience implementing analytics across native iOS and android applications.
- Extensive experience working on both Google analytics and Adobe Analytics implementation.
- Experience working with multiple tag management tools. In particular GTM, Tealium and Adobe Launch.
- Experience using industry-standard web analytics tools at an administrator level.
- Knowledge of data security and privacy laws
- Knowledge and experience of implementing marketing tags and technology