Performance Media Specialist
Our New York Performance Media is looking for a Specialist to join their team and focus on Paid Search.
The role will primarily be to lead the team in the analysis, optimization and management of client accounts.
- Act as the day to day client contact for your performance media accounts
- You are pivotal to providing data to help the team derive insight and to monitor performance.
- You are expected to proactively provide recommendations, ensure campaigns are meeting/exceeding goals, and continually analyse campaign to boost performance.
- You may be responsible for independently managing smaller, less demanding clients
- Keyword performance and ad copy development
- Set-up/ management of campaigns across Google & Bing & Yahoo! with a clear understanding of account structure, ad creation, budget management, reporting requirements, client sector/ industry considerations, landing pages & tracking requirements
- Understanding of additional vendors that could provide value to clients
- Oversee daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Be an expert on campaign & bid management tools to manage keywords, ad groups, ads, etc. (inc. trafficking keywords)
- Work closely with Analysts to own new testing and optimizations ideas to drive campaign performance
- Support and develop strategy for clients
- Support with account and campaign forecasts
- QA deliverables
Bid Management & Optimization
- Manual bid optimization
- Utilizing bid management tools such as Kenshoo, DS3 and Marin to optimize accounts according to client targets
- Budget management – ensuring budgets are correctly optimized and managed according to forecast and/ or plans
- Ad optimization: analysis and new ad creation, with regular a/b testing
- Competitor monitoring – monitor and analyze competitor activity through competitor monitoring technology providing key insight and trends to clients
- Create and ensure accurate reporting to account/client specifications & KPI’s
- Monitor & analyze performance media data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimization decisions and effectively manage performance media performance
- Utilize competitor monitoring tools to analyze key trends to derive insight to drive optimization
- Ensure client accounts are maintaining performance against targets/objectives
- Interpret & provide insight on performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis
- Present performance updates to clients on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Accurate and timely billings and reconciliation
- Proactively reach out to colleagues to provide support on other clients
- Continually seek out areas to continue learning and developing your skill set