Content Creator-Post Production
Studio6 - CONTENT CREATOR – Post Production
Studio6 is a full-service content studio embedded within Havas. We produce content for Havas's clients and the agency, which includes (but is not limited to) internal communications, public facing projects and pitch work. The creative capabilities include Live Action Production (stills and video), Video Editing, Animation/Motion Design, Graphics, Audio and Video finishing.
This Content Creator role is supervised by the Studio6 Senior Editor and EP of Post Production, with collaboration and support of the Animation Director and Motion Designers, Post Production Producers, Senior Live Action Producer and other Content Creators as needed to ensure the success of all studio projects. This role is focused on Post Production and Animation, but participation in live action video and stills shoots when needed is expected. Interaction with all levels of agency personnel including Creative Directors, Producers and account management. We are seeking individuals with a high-level of engagement, and some working experience in a collaborative creative environment is preferred.
- Post Production Editorial - Work alone or as part of a team on the prep and editing of videos edited in the studio. This could be working under the supervision of another editor or in combination with motion designers.
- Post Production Motion Design – Contribute animations for fully CG pieces or elements to be used in combination with live action footage to generate a variety of final deliverables for broadcast, digital platforms and/or social media (GIFs, cinemagraphs, postings, etc.).
- Media Organization - Assist producers in organizing and keeping proper archiving protocol for projects. Work closely with studio’s technical operations team in proper delivery of masters and gathering of project assets.
- Live Action Shoots - Work as a part of a video and/or still photo shoot crew on content produced by the studio. Technical and creative proficiency with camera, lighting and grip equipment and set etiquette required.
- Creative Concepting – Generate creative ideas that you can execute (either solely or as part of a team) based on specific project briefs and timelines. Understanding of new social media trends, capabilities and technology a must.
- Education: Degree or Program focused on Video Post-Production and/or Animation
- Prior Employment: 1+ Internship(s) or entry level positions in a professional collaborative creative environment ideally focused on the production or post production of videos
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud - specifically After Effects and Premiere
- Confidence and experience with variety of video and still cameras, lighting and grip equipment and other technical tools.
- Passion for collaboration and positive attitude.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to be a part of a team, grow and learn from those around you.
- Comfortable being flexible and adapting working styles based on the specific needs of a project.
- Influence from outside interests and hobbies encouraged.
** PLEASE SHARE REEL ALONG WITH RESUME