Account Executive (DTC/Respiratory)
Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Responsible for the day-to-day execution of client projects. May serve as the daily contact between client and agency.
- Responsible for smooth, daily running of account including timelines, budgets, production and analytics.
- Manages, understands and acts on client requests.
- Clearly communicates with internal team and clients (written, oral and in-person).
- Develops and maintains good client and partner agency relationships.
- Plays lead role on some projects, support on others
- Partners with all aspects of agency and knows agency structure and role of each discipline
- Responsible for supporting team leadership and looks for ways to help the team get the job done
- Complies to quality standards for the team as set forth by senior leadership
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions
- Builds relationships at appropriate client/vendor level
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances; shows ability in PowerPoint, Excel & established social media channels
- Proactive; thinks ahead and is able to anticipate next steps, do things without always being told, and figure out the right people to question.
- Can be relied on to take on the tedious as needed.
- Passionate about Client’s business and becomes extremely knowledge about all aspects of it
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Requires at least 2+ years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrates the confidence, desire and ability to grow into a role that entails leading teams and representing the agency
- Team player who has demonstrated the ability to develop strong relationships
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and initiative
- Demonstrates strong creative instincts and a passion for the business
- Trustworthy and demonstrates a get it done attitude
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility
- Enthusiastic and always ready to learn something new, see something as an opportunity and keep clients and teammates upbeat along the way.
- Embodies Havas values
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.