Associate Director, Connections Planning
- Work with the Connections Planning Director to define and establish best practices around media investment.
- Ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved
- Act as a coach for the Junior Connections Planning team
- Oversee and work on the development and execution of assigned media recommendations and plans.
- Manages supervisors, planners and associate planners to provide guidance on the day-to-day activities for the development and implementation of the media plan, as well as the oversight of multiple and simultaneous initiatives.
- Works closely with all assigned media personnel, including specialty teams (i.e. Social, Search, Programmatic, OOH, Video, Audio), in the group to assist with the analysis and evaluation of media information needed to prepare recommendations that best meet the media objectives and strategies of the plan.
- Identify client goals/objectives and lead the development of strategies and tactics across channels against those KPIs for current campaigns
- Stay current with consumer consumption habits, partner/publisher ‘first-to-market’ opportunities and emerging technologies as they relate to current campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with Senior-level client leadership counterparts
- Assist Client Leadership in the presentation of media deliverables to client
- Grow and empower Supervisors to manage client day-to-day tasks, while providing strategic counsel
- Work with Supervisor to manage budgets across various lines of businesses, including granular campaign and publisher spends.
- Continuously demonstrates strong leadership, motivation, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and internal teams
- Comfortable working with budgets and has strong quantitative skills and detail oriented
- Excellent written, presentation, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, and respond within tight timelines successfully
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MediaTools
- MediaOcean experience is a plus, but not required