Performance Planning Manager
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
About Havas Media Group:
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
About Arena Media:
Arena Media are a boutique service, building teams around our client teams. We have a challenger mentality, our values run through everything we do; taking pride in working as genuine partners with our clients. In an ever- changing media landscape, we have a single-minded focus: making brands more meaningful. We work with both grown-ups and scale ups that have the desire to change, disrupt or grow within their own business or category.
Personable – We are approachable, open and treat one another as equals
Entrepreneurial – Ask for forgiveness, not for permission
Restless – We are energetic and resilient in the ambition to achieve our goals
Imaginative – We have the freedom to behave differently and deliver bespoke solutions
We are looking for someone with a strong performance background to join our team as an Account Manager. The role will be part of the account planning team in charge of developing and ensuring delivery of integrated solutions. Your initial focus clients will be Savills Estate Agents and BBC TV Licensing, although this may change based on business needs. You’ll also be exposed to projects and new business pitches.
Your will be expected to:
- Manage key clients and projects, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions
- Have a keen focus on pushing innovation, creativity and driving performance on client’s businesses
- Create the best communications plans to meet client’s business targets, across media channels and objectives
- Evaluate campaign performance and make recommendations to continuously optimise clients’ communications plans
- Work with specialists to manage all relevant technical campaign logistics (eg, digital tracking setup)
- Take ownership and oversee Account Executive(s) to deliver the required administration tasks (including reporting and billing) with total accuracy.
- Keep up-to-date with cultural/social trends, competitive information and customers’ views and attitudes, sharing learnings and applying them to client plans.
- Work collaboratively with specialist activation teams and client planning teams
- Approach all requests and personnel with enthusiasm and professionalism internally and externally
What we’re looking for:
- Established digital performance background, ideally in paid search technical knowledge, with either experience of or desire to learn cross-media (offline and online) planning
- Ability to foster relationships with internal client planning teams as well as directly with our clients, in delivering the planning product
- Excellent organisational skills and the capability to manage a number of teams to ensure the delivery of required outputs to clients
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Someone with good numerical skills, people skills and consistently strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and data visualisation skills and ability to quickly manipulate data and pull out clear insights that can be used for campaign evaluation and optimisation
- A collaborative self-starter who is keen to take on challenges with enthusiasm as well as the ability to deliver the basics accurately and on time
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and effectively under pressure; strong organisational skills to ensure the wider team is on-top of all client demands
- Enthusiasm to develop and grow and a desire to make the most of every opportunity to learn.