Paid Social Media Specialist
We're adding a Paid Social Media Specialist to our Boston based team.
The Havas Social team is looking for someone who wants to grow as a strategist in a media environment. You’ll take a hands-on approach to building partnerships, optimizing campaigns, reporting performance, and establishing yourself as a social media expert. This is not your typical media agency role; if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to grow your career at a company that can offer you a global network of colleagues and resources, we want you to be the next Specialist on our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead every step of the campaign process, owning trafficking, QA, pacing, and delivery to make sure we hit our goals, on budget
- Report, track, and speak to all media KPIs/campaign performance. If a stakeholder asks, “how is my campaign doing?” The specialist should have an answer
- Manage relationships with our partners at Havas Media, as well as with platforms like Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter
- Show off your social media expertise, using your deep knowledge of platform capabilities to help teams make sense of creative opportunities
- Display your creative thinking in new business pitches, client planning exercises, and regular Havas Social team meetings
- Educate more junior members of our team, leading by example through proactive communication and time management
- Support the senior team by identifying new partners/tools and processes that we can use to work smarter
- Become a more holistic digital marketer, effectively tying a client’s goals to all stages of the consumer journey with the right mix of tools
What You’ll Need:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1+ years of experience with social media, in a paid capacity
- The ability to multi-task, keeping track of various projects at the same time
- Great communication and problem-solving skills - Specialists have the unique ability to touch all facets of a campaign, so we want someone who is comfortable communicating successes and proactively troubleshooting against issues
- A collaborative work style - a huge part of the Havas Social culture is helping out where needed, regardless of level or designated role, to make great work
- A comfort level working in Excel to make sense of budgets and platform data
- Curiosity - there’s always something new to learn in this space, and we have a team of teachers who want to help you succeed
- An eye for detail - campaigns have a lot of components, and we want to make sure no element slips through the cracks before a launch
- Experience in planning, pacing, and tracking media budgets
About Havas Social:
Havas Social is a media and content capability within the Havas family. Our mission is to help brands understand and unlock the value of social media for their consumers and their business through an integrated offering of strategy, content, media and analytics. Our team is a combination of strategists, media planners, innovators, and big-picture thinkers who are constantly in search of what’s next, and how we can make it as exciting for our clients as it is to us.