Performance Content Manager - O2, Maersk, Morethan
Reporting to: Performance Content Director
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
About Havas Media Group:
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
Ecselis is the specialist digital media performance division of Havas Media Group, with over 350 specialists across 38 markets. We are responsible for managing UK and International paid search, SEO, acquisition and performance display advertising for 50+ unique clients, each with often complex and individual requirements. Offering extensive expertise and rich actionable insight, we help brands understand and navigate the complex performance marketing world, delivering simplicity across owned, earned, shared and paid performance channels. As an integrated and agile unit, Ecselis provides multi-channel solutions and flexible bespoke models to drive business level performance. What makes us stand out is our ability to offer the agility of a specialist agency powered by the strength of a major media group, bringing together media, technology, creative and data.
What it’s like to work with us
We foster an environment that allows our team to be the best that they can be, so no micromanagement, no dictatorial relationships.
We expect excellence, so we create an atmosphere for excellence. We ultimately look for people to forge a path in this intricately exciting business of ours.
We expect agility and no fear.
What we need
We’re looking for a Performance Content Manager that leans towards content strategy and content production for search. You should have a strong understanding of SEO, particular knowledge of the part that content plays in improved search performance is required. You should also have a solid understanding and application of keyword research.
We’re not looking for someone to put keywords on to webpages or build crappy links. We need someone that will understand a client’s goals and objectives, research their market, understand their consumers and apply creative thinking to develop a strong content proposition that will help them hit their performance objectives (improve rankings, increase visibility etc.).
You should be able to develop an SEO-led performance content plan/strategy that is tied to strong objectives/ROI/KPIs.
What you will be doing
- Thinking outside the box to formulate creative content that achieves digital cut through where our competitors don’t.
- Plan and develop performance content plans/roadmaps.
- Develop performance content strategy and natural link growth strategy alongside key stakeholders (both in the organisation and externally).
- Manage external production suppliers and source new suppliers.
- Support and manage the productisation of performance content for search.
- Work with the Performance Content Director and Performance Content team to manage and improve the performance content production workflow, through briefs, frameworks and best practice.
- Keep up to date with industry news and any new initiatives.
- Write blog posts and keep internal teams updated about industry news and Ecselis news
Who are you
- You’ll have 1.5- 2 years’ experience in SEO, copywriting and content and exude bags of creativity.
- You will have up to date knowledge on Google’s approach to SEO and current initiatives.
- You are very organised, a self-starter and have excellent attention to detail.
- You will have the ability to work independently.
- You will have strong project management skills and be able to manage people and suppliers.
- You will be comfortable with keyword research and be able to use/develop our current framework and approach.
- You should be confident in putting performance first and be able to demonstrate this in everything you do.
- You will be comfortable using Google Analytics, AHRefs, SEMRush, BuzzSumo and other similar tools to report on and refine your work.
What you’ll get out of it
You’re joining a team full of talented performance marketing specialists, who are challengers and are constantly breaking things and putting it back together again - but making it better.
You’ll have access to great benefits (healthcare, gym membership, pension and more), socials and treats.
You’ll be working in a world class built for purpose, state of the art building, with lots of cool features and spaces.
You’ll have access to current tech and the best solutions to help you excel.