Senior Digital Analyst
Havas seeks for a Senior Digital Analyst, who is both digital analytics tools and business savvy, has a strong understanding of digital analytics implementation, highly skilled in the art of data storytelling and who likes being immersed in the data to explore exciting patterns and relationships to help fuel ideation, activation and optimization.
Our Analytics team are the subject matter expert on everything involving digital data collection. This role will support the Analytics Lead in implementing analytic tools across different platforms (websites, web apps, native mobile apps and media platforms) for all Havas' clients.
Senior Digital Analyst will work closely with all facets of the integrated agency including Strategy, Program Management, Developers, UX and Media, to provide accurate, insightful, action-oriented reporting, analyses and recommendations. This role will look to improve site and mobile app performance by applying data analytics and business insights to unlock insights to guide the clients – everything from tactical optimizations to broad level strategic direction.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be building automated dashboards to track KPIs and provide visibility into performance of clients' digital channels and campaigns. This role will provide the UX team with interactive data visualizations and insights to help the team truly understand consumer behavior and user experiences in support of building leading interconnected customer experiences.
Senior Digital Analyst will report to Senior Manager of Analytics.
- Generate regular reporting for clients on performance and deliver insights that guide the business and drive change
- Detail tags for web and mobile app developers and use tools to understand quality of data collection
- Assist in implementing analytics using Tag Management Systems (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, etc.)
- Generate and maintain documentation for implementation projects, process and tools.
- Work with raw data and transform it into the format required for analysis and data modeling, Machine Learning, proactive data mining
- Build interactive dashboard and visualizations using Tableau, Data Studio, DOMO, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in digital reporting and analytics
- Strong mathematical or statistical background
- Expert knowledge of digital analytics tools and implementation best practices (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in using Analytics Implementation tools (i.e. Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Google Tag Manager or similar)
- Experience in using Visual Analytics tools, such as Tableau, Data Studio, and proven record of building interactive reports, complex dashboards for different audiences, creating calculated KPIs or metrics by writing complex formulas
- Expert use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Keynote
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with only general guidance.
- Team player with high energy and demonstrated initiative.
Nice to have:
- Ability to QA analytics implementation to understand quality of data collection
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data, R or Python a plus
- Experience in conducting SEO technical audits and providing recommmedations as they relate to SEO
- Exposure to multivariate, A/B, and optimization testing methods a plus
- Experience with digital advertising tools and methodologies (DoubleClick, Facebook, Google Ads)
- Interest in new data trends, such as Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence
We are all about rallying to a common cause: shaping and making experiences that inform and move people. We design stuff, and make sure it can be built (too many strategy documents are dying a slow death on an decommissioned hard drive…), so frequently we build it ourselves. Located in the King and Bathurst neighborhood, we are focused on national with a sprinkling of international clients and operate as part of the Havas global network. Our work environment is informal, eclectic, fast-paced and friendly.
If you see yourself in this job description and you are interested in an opportunity in an entrepreneurial and agile environment, then please get in touch.