Senior Account Manager - entertainment arts, cultural & heritage clients
Location: Target Live, HKX, 3 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG
TARGET LIVE is an international full-service advertising, marketing and communications
agency for the entertainment, arts, culture and leisure industries.
The company’s specialism spans theatre, dance, classical music and opera, literature, art exhibitions, museums and attractions. Alongside comedy, games, films, travel and major contemporary music festivals and large-scale outdoor events.
Clients are drawn from across both the subsidised and commercial sectors in the UK, North & South America, Europe, Russia, Australasia and the Far East.
Target Live’s media team plan and buy media for a diverse range of clients across the entertainment arts, cultural and heritage sector, varying in scale and challenges, delivering strategic media campaigns that engage target audiences and position and promote our clients programmes and give cut through in a competitive market place.
- Reporting to the Head of Media and working with a team of paid media specialists
- Plan integrated media campaigns, across all relevant media and marketing channels (digital/social media/cinema/press/outdoor) for key client accounts across the entertainment, arts, cultural and heritage sectors
- Help our clients implement media strategies and approaches across all media disciplines, both traditional and digital
- Stay up to date with latest development in the media landscape
- Manage and support account manager and handler so we offer the highest level of client service and campaign performance
- Confident, highly personable, resourceful, persuasive
- Ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A background in marketing or media buying for arts/entertainment clients
- Highly knowledgeable in self-serve advertising platforms Facebook, Google and Twitter, and other digital channels (programmatic in particular)
- Broad awareness of current and emerging media opportunities, particularly in the online domain, to optimise the client’s media exposure.
- Adhering to tight deadlines for plans, activation and reporting for all clients.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills to rationalise choices in media and communicate reasoning.
- Effective organisational and prioritising abilities
- Strong attention to detail in proof reading ad copy, important messaging and analysis.
- Numerical, able to pull insights from raw data
- Deep interest for arts and culture (exhibitions, theatre, dance, music)
- High level client liaison
- Strategic planning of cross platform integrated campaigns, across all relevant media and marketing channels (digital/social media/cinema/press/outdoor), adhering to clients budgets.
- Leading in the buying of each campaign using the best and most accurate targeting for every campaign.
- Optimise ROI-focused campaigns to achieve sales targets and add value, using past and current data for top performance.
- Using research platforms (Telmar, Mediatel, TGI, Comscore, Addynamix) as key consultative partners in campaign planning and reporting on key insights offering future recommendations.
- Delivering the best insights through analytical thinking, delivering detailed story-led analysis. Presentation of campaign plans and reports in client meetings/over the phone.
- Working with account manager and handler to maintain media plans including changes, budgeting, and reporting including all invoicing and reconciliation.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and key media owners
- Participate in new business pitches when required
- Knowledge sharing across the agency and with clients