- Minimum 5 years generating client media billing in an advertising agency, or related industry.
- Expertise in Spot, Print, Digital, National Broadcast mediums in relation to client billing/reporting functionality.
- Proficiency in system usage, functionality in Mediaocean (aka DDS or MBOX), required in Spot, Print, Adbuyer, Network and Accounting systems.
- Ability to function independently in most daily responsibilities including requesting billing, creating/downloading/formatting reports to specifications, and troubleshooting/researching any related problems as it relates to billing and/or reporting.
- Pro-actively manage and monitor all clients regarding billing status; ensuring billing is generated per calendar, all required reports are supplied, and client’s fiscal year requirements are maintained.
- Monitor all clients throughout the month for un-billed status, escalating critical issues as needed.
- Manage client audit requests: ability to coordinate billing, vendor payments, cash disbursement, media authorizations and proof of performance independently. Prepare, sign-off on, and distribute all audit required documentation to the client per deadline requested.
- Generate, design and create reports within Mediaocean media and accounting systems.
- Inter-relate with Media/Account teams, Treasury and Media Controls regarding questions, outstanding invoices, invoice replication, audit requests, etc.
- Provide status reports for management and media review as needed.
- Superior communication skills, incorporating the ability to speak and write clearly and professionally with all levels of staff, management, clients, vendors, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office, focusing on Excel expertise.
- Ability to work additional hours, as needed.
- Ability to commit to job responsibilities remotely if needed.
- Limited travel possible.
- Able to maintain PO tracker on a monthly basis for the clients billing with PO’s.
- Alerting client teams of PO discrepancies (overages, under billed).
- Understanding the impact made to revenue in the monthly billing.
- Retail – Location level reconciliation a plus