You are a go-getting, detail orientated Account Executive joining a lively and passionate group of individuals on an incredible global CPG brand. This role requires sufficient knowledge of the social and digital landscape, as well as the ability to understand the key elements of a media plan. Teamwork and collaboration will be incredibly important in order to deliver the best client experience possible – as you will be working with teams across the global Havas Network. You’ll be tasked with ensuring we are operating according to our global ways of working in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of client projects. May serve as the daily contact between client and agency, as well as with outside integrated marketing partners.
- Responsible for smooth, daily running of account including: weekly client status, timelines, budgets, production and analytics.
- Manages, understands and acts on client requests in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Clearly communicates with internal team and clients (written, phone and in-person).
- Develops and maintains good client and partner agency relationships.
- Plays lead role on some projects, support on others.
- Collaborate closely with the media team to ensure clear line-of-sight into any media milestone that could impact creative
- Manage communications with media partners for any creative input or required asset delivery
- Manage all added value media opportunities – looping in creative and Sr. Project manager for any creative deliverable needs, providing POV on partner recommendations and aligning with Account Supervisor or Sr. Account Director prior to giving approval
- QA/QC all digital and broadcast traffic sheets
- Work alongside Account Supervisor and Sr. Project Manager to monitor talent trackers and renewals
- Supports Account Supervisor on all things social – and takes the lead on initiating content production needs, QC, managing delivery of final assets to paid social team and to client.
- Ensures clear line of sight on all projects with Sr. Account Director – and brings her in when necessary to assist in anything involving senior clients or client leadership