VP Group Director Analytics
We are looking to add a VP, Group Account Director of Analytics to our Boston office. Ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience, a passion for analytics, love of mentoring team members and retail experience.
The VP, Group Account Director of Analytics is responsible for leading, developing and managing all aspects of Client Analytics, back office analytics, decision modeling, and establishing process and deliverables for data-driven decision making and insight generations. This includes report design, data capture development and implementation processes as well as client presentation and data-driven story-building. This candidate will work with a variety of data sources to continuously evolve the metrics, methodologies, and tools used to both measure the effectiveness and ROI of activity across all campaign types as well as identify opportunities to develop campaign, media, consumer, and business insights.
- Assist in business development and growth by working with partners and clients in developing and implementing new analytical methodologies with a targeted result of increasing revenue.
- Provide marketing performance analysis for client engagements. Understand client’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored to its needs.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop client tools and services such as modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Work closely with the team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
- Developing data strategies (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the triggers/decisioning as a result, etc.).
- Partner seamlessly across the enterprise to access information and create and drive strategies and implementation.
- Determine and implement operations procedures and lead the analytics group in the management of projects and resources.
- Cultivate solid relationships with staff, internal partners and clients.
- Marshal change to align with vision of the department and organization.
- Participate in new business pitches.
- Promote process and organizational efficiency through automation.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence
- Experience working for a Media/Advertising agency is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Demonstrated success leading and growing teams
- Must have experience developing presentations for and presenting to senior leaders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the digital space a must.
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge analytics techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking (from academia and/or other industries).
- Ability to translate data into insights that understands customer needs and behavioral drivers.
- Must be highly versed in analytic methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for Web site, online advertising, social media, mobile, e-mail campaigns and e-commerce activity.