Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
- Accurate and timely entry of vendor/overhead invoices into accounting system by accounts and cost centers
- Process T&E expenses by reviewing and verifying employee travel expense reports in accordance with Group policy
- Review and monitor open Purchase Order for timely entry in system on a monthly basis
- Work with vendors and internal personnel to reconcile discrepancies
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Must have an accounting background and have worked with accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations.
- Must have dealt with vendors.
- Must have reconciled vendor statement to the A/P sub-ledger.
- Donovan Data Systems a huge plus.
- Excel skills: MUST know pivot tables, vlookups, if function, sumif function and must know how to format well.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and excellent at self-checking own work.
- Must be self-motivated.