VP, Video Investments
The VP/Group Video Investment Director is responsible for leadership on multiple key clients as well as an officer in business acquisition. As a senior member in the agency, they are responsible for sustaining existing client relationships, resolves functional conflicts through consultation with department leads and aiding in bringing new clients to our agency. Along with the SVP, this position is one of the top level contacts for all client accounts assigned.
Client portfolio leadership
- Manage/influence senior-level client contacts, maintain positive relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Advise on all aspects of the campaigns and their deployment to achieve clients business objectives.
- Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client’s business.
- Participate in pitches.
- Collaborate with the SVP to define the negotiations’ strategy.
Targets & performance
- Perform in new business settings and potential client meetings.
- Contribute to the definition of strategic recommendations.
- Lead in client’s media buying strategies.
- Analyze, control and optimize the relevancy and performance of the service (KPIs client).
- Monitor the media investments per client in cooperation with FO teams and Connexion Managers.
- Define and monitor the targets and productivity of the team.
- Make sure you provide the utmost level of client service.
- Coach and lead your team.
- Plan, drive and conduct team meet-ups.
- Nurture skills and career development (trainings, performance management, etc.).
Foster change management to improve performances (tools, best practices, methodologies…)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- 9+ years of experience in media planning/buying on his expertise: video.
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape and emerging media
- Effective team management capabilities and strong leadership skills
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Demonstrate profitable growth of client accounts through wide-ranging account management skills
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach
- Strategic & Analytic
- Consultancy approach to service delivery
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of all pricing & performance metrics
- Ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results