Reports to: Senior Vice President Client Service
Job Description and Primary Role:
Creative concept development, storytelling and writing of ideas.
THERE ARE THREE KEY ATTRIBUTES TO THIS ROLE:
- IDEATE - Work collaboratively with the wider team to come up with new ideas that win clients, excite audiences and gain attention from the industry.
- VISUALIZE – Ability to work with the in house design team to bring ideas to life for presentation. Act as the gatekeeper for all creative presentations and content going out the door to ensure best in class work is being produced.
- INSPIRE – In front of clients, sell ideas in a way that gets them excited, within the team day to day find ways to keep creativity flowing by sharing creative inspiration
You must have an eye for design, be excited by new media and tech and interested in incorporating that passion into your work. A passion for content and an understanding of how ideas are produced is critical.
- Concept meaningful brand experiences, partnerships and content ideas and be able to communicate them in an exciting, cohesive way in presentations (both written and verbal)
- Understand environments, both physical and digital
- Understand how to capitalize on brand partnerships and develop ideas to activate them
- Multi-faceted creative who can think across all media and understands how to optimize media content
- Write copy for client creative presentations, manifestos, short and long format content
- Collaborate with creative team to concept, develop and execute creative activations across digital, social, experiential and video from concept through to final production
- Ability to write as a storyteller—building a concise and compelling narrative around creative strategies and ideas
- Ability to leverage consumer trends to be used as a catalyst for creative ideation
- Remains current on all agency client brand standards and campaigns
- Develop creative concepts and presentation materials for business development projects
- Play a primary role in both internal and client presentations
- Lead and participate in team brainstorms and other ideation sessions
- Work on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure, and often under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to translate creative strategies into meaningful, memorable and measurable ideas
- Experience with, or exposure to a media and / or creative agency and associated work
- Understand the role of a creative brief, how work should flow from it, and how to develop ideas against it
- Compelling storyteller with excellent presentation skills
- Strong command of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented self-starter with solid organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects
- Open to change and highly adaptable to shifting needs and deadlines
- Strong Macintosh, Keynote and Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree required and/or related work experience
- 5-7 years of agency experience required
Havas Sports & Entertainment USA is a connected group of passionate creators immersed in sports, music and entertainment. As the passion point experts of Havas, HSE helps brands connect with fans and consumers to create meaningful brand moments.
Leveraging people’s passions, HSE creates thoughtful, insight led strategies that fuel authentic partnerships and imaginative brand experiences. HSE builds bridges between rights holders, media partners and fans – creating investments that grow brands and put them at the center of the moment.
With teams in New York City, Atlanta, Boston and Chicago, HSE offers capabilities in strategy, partnerships and experiences, bringing their clients the very best in practice. HSE is proud to work with some incredible brands, including The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, NFL, Puma, TracFone Wireless.