Performance Media Analyst (Paid Search)
Our Boston-based Performance Media team is looking to add an analyst to their team to focus on Paid Search.
This is an entry-level role to Paid Search, where you will have the opportunity to learn the technical aspects and basics of running Paid Search campaigns:
- Primarily, you will support the team in the data-analysis, optimization and management of client paid search accounts
- You are pivotal to providing data to help the team derive insight and to monitor performance.
You will also learn on the job competencies in search, which will develop your skills/ knowledge in Paid Search and the wider Digital Media space.
- Keyword research and ad copy development
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Using Search Campaign & Bid management tools to manage keywords, ad groups, ads, etc. (inc. trafficking keywords)
- Put forward testing ideas to drive campaign performance
- Create and ensure accurate reporting to account/client specifications & KPI’s
- Monitor & analyze paid search data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimization decisions and effectively manage search performance
- Ensuring client accounts are maintaining performance against targets/objectives
- Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis
- Accurate and timely billings and reconciliation
- Partner day to day with colleagues to meet needs of the US businesses
Ideal Experience & Skills Required
- Interest in and understanding of all aspects of digital media
- Good numeracy skills with a strong Math education
- Good knowledge/ experience of MS Excel
- Strong time-management skills and be able to prioritize work load
- Ability to work under pressure
- Thorough attention to detail
The Type of Character We Are Looking For
The people at Havas Media make it a great place to work. There is a great sense of support and it is a meritocracy where star quality gets rewarded. The following qualities sum up the type of characters we have and look to employ.
- Gravitas and confidence, someone who can comfortably deal with the receptionist to the CEO
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is never satisfied, and is always looking for ways to improve what we do
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable
- A clear communicator
- A leader, team player and a passionate motivator, who can communicate and relate to all levels of people. We are committed, driven and action oriented, but we also like to have fun