Account Executive Cross Media Entry Level - More Than, Travel Republic & TripAdvisor.
Reporting To: Account Manager
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
About Havas Group:
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies.
About Arena Media:
Arena Media are Agents of Change for Growth. We're energetic, restless and entrepreneurial; taking pride in working as genuine partners. We act as business insiders to become a focused catalyst for growth; in short, we work best when we're in it together. In an ever changing media landscape, we have a single minded focus: driving brand growth. We work with both grown-ups and scale ups that have the desire to change, disrupt or grow within their own business or category.
Personable – We are approachable, open and treat one another as equals
Entrepreneurial – Ask for forgiveness, not for permission
Restless – We are energetic and resilient in the ambition to achieve our goals
Imaginative – We have the freedom to behave differently and deliver bespoke solutions
As an Account Executive you will sit within the Arena Client Planning team at Arena Media. Client Planning holds the keys to the client brief and is responsible for delivering excellence in client servicing by understanding the DNA of our clients’ business and marketing objectives. We’re looking for a key member of the Arena team who’ll be given exposure to a range of clients and briefs, supporting teams who work across More Than and a range of travel clients including Travel Republic and TripAdvisor.
- Provide support to the team including, billing and campaign reconciliations, accurate reporting, competitive insight/analysis, regional analysis, media owner support etc.
- Begin to understand the broader media marketplace, past, current and future
- Work with the Digital team to manage all relevant technical campaign logistics (eg, digital tracking setup)
- Develop your client service skills and build an excellent rapport with your clients
- Learn to plan our clients’ advertising campaign strategies across the wide media landscape
- Become proficient in all industry & agency tools (i.e TGI, Nielsen, Touchpoints)
Who we’re looking for:
The Type of Character We Are Looking For
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who always looks for ways to improve what we do
- A team player and a passionate about media. We are committed, driven and action oriented, but we also like to have some fun
- Gravitas and confidence, someone who can comfortably communicate and relate to all levels of people within the business
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable, with a fastidious attention to detail
- Working as a fully collaborative, positive team player across Arena and HMG, actively supporting and sharing with peers
- Someone to act as an ambassador for the agency, inspiring others and demonstrating agency values:
- Entrepreneurial, Imaginative, Restless, Personable
- Passionate about media
- Educated to school leaver or equivalent level
- Good numerical skills, people skills and common sense
- Enthusiastic, amenable and outgoing: a self-starter
- Presentable appearance and demeanour
- A team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to approach more day to day tasks with equal enthusiasm
- Good knowledge of basic Microsoft programmes: PowerPoint, Excel, Word would be helpful, but training can be offered
- Strong communication skills
- Solid organisational skills to effectively manage workflow as well as time management and the ability to determine priorities