The Target Live studio work across theatre, dance, classical music and opera, literature,
art exhibitions, museums, festivals and attractions. They create creative campaign direction,
from ﬁrst brief to research, photoshoot direction, typography and output across digital,
outdoor and print advertising.
Essential skills and responsibilities
• To artwork across the board materials relevant to Target Live’s clients including posters,
leaﬂets, adverts, front of house, outdoor, web banners and buttons etc... Not only for theatre
but across all the arts.
• As well as working under supervision from the Senior Designer and Creative Director and
in collaboration with the Designers, you need to be able to work independently across
a variety of projects which have very fast turnarounds.
• Be resourceful, organised and have the ability to communicate with people from all
departments and at all levels.
• Prepare for pitch presentations and company meetings.
• Organising images/logos and jpeg libraries for the studio.
• Image retouching.
• Have relevant experience working across different platforms on multiple projects
at the same time.
• Enthusiastic team player with a can-do problem-solving attitude in a busy and fast
paced environment to keep up with agency deadlines.
• Great attention to detail.
• Keeping up with all projects running throught the agency, assisting the HoD and
Senior Designer with prep and presentations.
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and all other necessary
programmes for art work.
• Carrying approved designs through on all other formats including web, print, outdoor
and digital without altering the approved design and weighting of information.