Senior Account Executive - Beats by Dre & Pernod Ricard
Reporting To: Account Manager
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
We are a fun team, who pride ourselves in challenging our work. We support each other, in the know we are only as good as our team, constantly collaborating and ideating new ways of working. We are looking for a high energy, can do person who has the willingness to learn and think quickly on their feet.
This is an opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic team working across Pernod Ricard and Beats by Dre. We are looking for someone who can play a key role within the team and support the Account Director with campaign management and day to day running of the account. It will be required of the candidate to work closely with the internal specialist teams and deliver smooth implementation of campaigns.
This role is a great opportunity for an individual looking to learn and establish in the media planning space. Client portfolio offers diversity or task and covers many paid media channels such as TV to PPC to content partnerships.
Connected & Curious - Connected to some of the Beats & Pernod Ricard passions points, from music, sports & fashion, is curious and keeps up to date.
Collaborative – Not precious about owning the idea, is democratic and will partner with clients and other agencies to get the best work or solution of a problem.
Nimble – Can work fast and keep up to date with the pace, quick thinking and executer, rapid responder
Resilient – Can work without all the information and find innovative ways to fill the gap, maintains momentum even when things take a turn.
Diverse – Represents the key markets on which we focus, UK, France & Germany, but also brings diversity of thought.
Diligent – Ruthless attention to detail, beholder of process and king od a spreadsheet, owns the execution through to the final delivery.
- To build understanding and media planning skills across all media channels, from insight generation, to media strategy, media implementation and campaign management, to measurement / effectiveness (both in flight and post campaign)
- Support the team in evaluating campaign effectiveness with regular reporting and post-campaign analysis
- To provide administrative support to the team including competitive insight/analysis, regional analysis, media owner support etc
- Working with colleagues, other departments and media buyers either in-house or in a specialist agency
- Making and maintaining good relationships with media owners
- Managing client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgement
- Keeping on top of all things finance – from putting campaigns on the booking system, to checking buyers’ bookings against plans to confidently informing ADs/BDs when POs can be closed once the campaigns have been reconciled
- Good numerical skills, people skills and common sense
- Passionate about media and advertising
- Enthusiastic, amenable and outgoing: a self-starter
- A team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to approach more menial tasks with equal enthusiasm
- Process driven and organised
- An awareness of the overall media landscape, the role of each media, strengths/weaknesses and opportunities
- Developing a good relationship with clients, ensure that all deadlines are met, and requests are dealt with swiftly and professionally
- Display a genuine willingness to learn and work hard to achieve goals and challenges