Havas Media - Boston
Analytics Specialists are exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities and come from various backgrounds, with analytics experiences. They bring qualities such as intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills, determination, and creativity to our client work You will be working with a team of talented individuals in Analytics, Media, Strategy and Creative to help drive results for our clients and will be responsible for aiding, guiding and training Analysts as well as analyzing and crafting insights.
- Work alongside the digital media team to design measurement plans that align with client goals and objectives
- Design and perform analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
- Deliver reports to gauge effectiveness of digital media advertising programs including: search engine marketing, display, mobile, social, video, etc.
- Monitor and analyze performance through campaign dashboards and readouts, provide strategic optimization recommendations
- Partner with internal Platform Services team to expand usage of tool and develop new analysis
- Work with key analytical partners to assess the campaign’s technical measurement, data requirements and determining areas of site improvement (e.g., site tagging, Web analytics coding)
- Provide input into test and learn programs and opportunities
- Identify new opportunities within clients, inclusive of additional measurement studies, web analytics, creative testing, landing page testing, etc.
- Conducting primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends
- Provide mentorship to analyst on the team, providing training support and enabling them to perform better Contribute to the larger teams knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics or Economics, strong record of academic and/or professional achievement
- 2-3 years of data analytics experience, preferably working in account services industry such as Media, Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, Interactive Consulting or Finance.
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data collecting, analyzing and interpretation capabilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Expertise in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing online advertising performance metrics
- Able to identify key insights and communicate findings to our clients
- Proficiency with ad serving and rich media tools, e.g., Google DV 360, SA 360, CM 360,Sizmek, I, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with Web site analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics, a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Office, especially Excel (ideally with working knowledge of Pivot Tables, Macros, VLookups)
- Preferably basic experience using databases and querying languages such as SQL, as well as advanced analytics software such as R
Nice to have:
- Experience working with resources such as Kantar, comScore, Millward Brown, and other research/measurement tools, a plus.
- Understanding of digital media planning and buying preferred