Digital Account Director (DTC)
Leads client and partner agency relationship in prescription migraine category. Manages major communications projects and ensures that strategic and creative objectives are met throughout the execution.
Role: “Problem Solver”
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships with client and extended teams to manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Inquisitive about client requests and translates them into insightful recommendations and solutions
- Maintains strategic and creative integrity throughout execution
- Able to communicate and lead across a multi agency team
- Always thinking ahead to next project and tries to be one step ahead of the client, when possible
- Engages in meaningful discussions with clients and partners with them to take actions to improve the business.
- Champions the agency perspective convincingly with Clients. Is persuasive and articulate when communicating work and ideas.
- Questions client requests when necessary and thinks creatively to solve problems
- Strives for flawless execution.
- Partners with client to shepherd the work through all regulatory and legal reviews and submissions, advocating for the creative while also managing expectations around compliance
- Demonstrates passion for the agency, the work and the client’s business.
- Sets high standards and leads by example.
- Oversees AS/AE on the account, and their work from brief development through deployment
- Partners and collaborates with partner agencies, always putting the client’s business needs first, and pushing others to do so as well
- Leads digitally focused projects (website, OLA, and Email) from brief development through deployment, coordinating and working across functions to ensure the best work possible
- Internal lead on ensuring cross-brand collaboration on analytics insights and reporting, working with internal brand teams analytics team and agency partners
- Works with client to discuss any new client needs
- Works with production team in oversight of budget and manages financial well-being of the account
- BA in Marketing or related degree
- Minimum 10+ years’ agency experience within account management or similar business
- DTC/pharma experience required
- Digital experience across channels
- Integrated and launch experience highly desired
- Contributes to strategic thinking and can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and developing confident presentation skills
- Demonstrated account leadership, initiative and willingness to assume greater responsibility
- Ability to work seamlessly in multi-faceted environments, and have a demonstrated ability to partner with creative team to develop great work
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Experience managing and mentoring junior team members
- Optimistic personality/independent thinker, and can-do attitude
- Embodies Havas values
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.