Paid Social Media Supervisor
We're looking for a Paid Social Supervisor to join a Boston based team.
Havas Social is looking for someone who has experience creating & delivering successful paid social media plans, along with a background on the programmatic buying-side of social media. You’ll get hands-on experience planning campaigns and programs, leading stakeholder relationships, telling stories with data, and owning the quantitative and qualitative analysis of client business to measurably create an impact on their bottom line. This is not your typical media agency role; if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to enact change that can quickly scale across a global network, we want you to be the next Supervisor on our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the leader of social strategy and implementation on your accounts, showing your understanding of KPIs and user behavior to inform media plans, platform strategies, and channel recommendations
- Educate our clients and partners on best practices, buying models, technical possibilities, and audience trends by taking the latest trends and updates and making them actionable
- Proactively communicate trends, research, and findings across teams to solidify Havas Social’s place as the social media experts amongst our clients and agency partners
- Own key relationships with partners like Facebook, Snapchat, native, and influencer platforms, while prospecting new partners that can make our work smarter
- Identify opportunities to scale strategies, processes, and resources across our national and global teams to influence the direction of Havas Social
- Shape career development for members of our junior team through management and hands-on mentorship
- Improve day-to-day functions of the Havas Social team by designing the right systems, processes, and resources to allow for effective communication and account management
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing or advertising - agency experience is a huge plus
- Expert-level knowledge of the social media and content landscape within the paid and organic levels
- Experience planning and executing paid social media campaigns
- The mindset of a mentor - managers on our team double as career coaches that support the holistic growth of their teams, inside and outside of the agency
- A collaborative work style - a huge part of the Havas Social culture is helping out where needed, regardless of level or designated role, to make great work
- The ability to juggle multiple clients and tasks, managing your time and the time of your direct reports wisely to load-balance
- People skills - they’re everywhere in our business, and being able to work with and present to a wide variety of personalities will go a long way
- A comfort level working in Excel to make sense of budgets and platform data
About Havas Social
Havas Social is a media and content capability within the Havas family. Our mission is to help brands understand and unlock the value of social media for their consumers and their business through an integrated offering of strategy, content, media and analytics. Our team is a combination of strategists, media planners, innovators, and big-picture thinkers who are constantly in search of what’s next, and how we can make it as exciting for our clients as it is to us.