Media New Business Coordinator
Havas is looking for a jack of all trades Media Coordinator...the right hand to the media team.
Are you a problem solver?
Interested in working on both admin projects and new business?
Do you like to have fun?
Do you want to be part of a creator culture?
If you answered yes, this is the job for you! We are looking for a coordinator that can multi task across a number of areas…someone that loves coming into the office and having a different scope every single day. We love working with people that have a point of view, want to learn, and love advertising.
Media experience is preferred – but we are not the typical media agency. This is not a typical media role – we want a highly creative person that will be the “resource” that everyone goes to for help.
Havas’ media team is part of a village of resources. We work with creative, tech, vendor partners, startups and some of the most amazing clients. You will be part of a diverse team whose ambition is to redefine what great media experiences look like.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain new business status report and update InTouch
- Maintain and keep up to date new business materials, including:
- Staff bios and pictures
- Staff profiles (industry years of experience and clients worked on, Havas years of experience and clients worked, awards and recognition)
- Case studies
- Pitch documents
- Assist all new business requests/pitches and RFP’s – power point, copies, binding, room set up, agency staging, coordination of World Wide or other creative resources, etc.
- Media staff hotel and airline reservations and follow up prior to departure
- Maintain and keep up to date media supplier contact lists
- Manage supplier meeting requests, including
- Booking all media presentations, notify staff, meet and set up presentation upon arrival
- Supporting management in maintaining strong positive supplier relationships
- Maintain all membership and renewal forms
- Liaise with IT on behalf of department
- Interact with Finance department – submit invoice for payment from suppliers, cash advances, cheque requests and expenses
- Maintain vacation booking schedule and submit to HR
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Reserve boardroom for meetings
- Book and support the coordination of participation in industry events, conferences and training
- Purchase client and employee gifts (congrats) or flowers (sickness/funerals)
- Client Christmas Gifts
- Order Holiday greeting cards and ensure staff sign and send out to clients and suppliers
Assistant to the Leadership Team:
- Document preparation support for PowerPoint presentations and word documents as required
- Arrange executive team’s schedules including coordination, booking, confirmation and set up of meetings, events and trips
- Hotel and airline reservations and follow up prior to departure
- Expense preparation
- Associates or bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have prior media related experience
- Agency experince preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Expert user of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, proficient with personal computers and willingness and ability to learn specific software applications.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Detail Oriented
Havas Media is the main media brand of Havas Group Media and operates in 144 countries.
Our mission is to unite brands and people through meaningful connections and drive business success. We service clients through a portfolio of specialist teams that span media, strategy, international management, digital, mobile, social media, experiential, entertainment and sport. Our simplified and integrated structure has allowed us to build one of the most integrated, agile and responsive global teams in the industry.
Further information can be found at www.havasmedia.com or follow us on Twitter @HavasMedia or visit us at https://havasmedia.com