Havas Formula is looking for an Influencer Strategist to lead the execution of day-to-day influencer communications and strategies. The ideal candidate will have superior relationship building skills and a strategic mindset with deep knowledge of the social media landscape.
We are a national public relations and digital agency with offices in NY, Chicago, Miami, LA and San Diego. We have premier clients across the country and were recently ranked a “Best Place to Work” by the Holmes Report.
Influencer Strategists will work across multiple clients alongside the Accounts, Strategy, and Creative teams assisting on the development and strategy of a variety of influencer campaigns. The ideal candidate will have an intimate and empathetic understanding of how brands can transform their communities and business through influencer marketing. This role is able to build lasting relationships with talent and collaboratively inspire their team. The Influencer Strategist will apply industry expertise to identify and curate the right talent suggestions based on brand objectives, negotiate deals ensuring program deliverables are met. This role will involve conceptualizing and executing memorable campaigns for a savvy audience that is immune to boring tactics.
● Lead development of influencer strategies from briefing to reporting, working in tandem with internal teams to understand KPIs, meet client needs and deliver an impactful campaign
● Collaborate with internal teams to define and develop content vision and strategy while clearly communicating project objectives and deliverables
● Establish and evolve best practices across influencer campaigns
● Champion influencer pricing estimates, negotiations, and delivery timelines
● Prepare and present influencer strategies and briefs to internal and client stakeholders
● Execute a multi-tier, multi-industry influencer marketing strategy based on client needs and business objectives
● Analyze campaign throughout the lifecycle to provide valuable insights and opportunities
● Provide oversight and guidance to Account Manager and Strategy team in the creation of measurement reports on weekly, monthly, project, and annual basis
● Establish and maintain relationships with key contacts within the influencer space while also ensuring that client/agency relationships exist on multiple levels and grow over time
● Oversee research, identification, and relationship management with influencers that help meet brand goals
● Remain on the pulse of influencer marketing trends to ensure creative executions resulting in maximum exposure
● Serve as thought leader in crafting holistic social strategy that efficiently leverages brand partnerships through integrated planning
● Proven ability to develop meaningful influencer relationships that result in authentic story-telling, ultimately driving impact for brands
● 1 - 3 years experience with social media and/or influencers in an agency setting
● A keen intuition for what messages will resonate with influencers and their audiences
● Strong knowledge of influencer marketing from both a B2C and B2B perspective, knowing how to balance different types of work with a high attention to detail
● A creative and strategic mindset, always looking for resourceful ways to target new and up-and-coming influencers
● Proven ability to identify relevant influencers and genuine engagement and conduct effective outreach
● Ability to identify fake followers, engagement, and growth across all platforms
● Strong time management skills with a high attention to detail
● Proven ability to shepherd the development of legal contracts with influencers