Head of Performance
The Head of Performance is expected to maintain a high level of knowledge of your clients’ line of business (staying on top of industry trends, competitive, etc.). She or He organizes/manages workflow; coordinating Client Services leads in order to fulfill all commercial goals, planning, analysis, reporting and scheduling requests for biddable media channels and content marketing projects.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven expertise in paid search, analytics, feed management, SEO, and affiliate marketing. We’re looking for someone with strong management/mentorship and coaching skills. Experience working with clients and an understanding of how E-Commerce and E-Retail fit into.
Essential Job Functions:
· Development and management of performance media strategy to effectively deliver upon client objectives and targets, acting as point person for strategic performance and e-commerce media initiatives; bringing innovative media ideas
· Establish operating processes and ensure best practice for ongoing management of campaigns
· Provides strategic thinking and direction for business development opportunities
· Present to senior clients and take accountability for strategy implementation and campaign performance
· Provide thought leadership and POVs on industry innovations to client groups and senior agency management
· Develop and maintain strategic partnerships, influencing product development and roadmaps internally and with vendor partners
· Lead evaluation and selection of media technology tools to improve paid media efficiencies.
· Inspire and manage personal development for all direct reports
· Initiates knowledge sharing and promotion of SEM/SEO research, products and strategies
· Coordinates and/or facilitate trainings for Performance Team and Digital Planners, for SEM and Paid Social Media basics, methodology, tools and platforms
· Coordination of all search, social media and SEO planning as it pertains to client and media mix
· Coordination of implementation for all search, social media and SEO campaigns and projects, providing guidance to ensure timely implementation and quality assurance that campaigns are set up to meet client objectives
· Manage search team and digital planners on client budget management for each campaign; oversee and monitor current spend and final spend forecasts while balancing against campaign objectives and goals
· Coordinate timely and accurate reporting for clients based on objectives and KPIs
· Manage coordination of proper invoice tracking and reconciliation per media vendor, in relation to overall budget
· Demonstrates the ability to manage all biddable media and SEO issues, between agency departments, and for the client.
· Merge qualitative and quantitative data sets for strategic insights for clients
· Ability to integrate within a cross media cross functional client team
Ø At least 7 years of prior Digital experience, preferably 4 in Performance
Ø Google Ads Certifications Required: Fundamentals, Search
Ø Google Ads Certifications Prefered: Video & Display
Skills and Competencies:
Ø Expertise with web analytics tools, web technology implementation, bid management and ad serving platforms
Ø Experienced on SEM/SEO technologies
Ø Proven ability for both tactical work and overall strategy development
Ø Excellent communication and project management skills
Ø Ability to work strategically with internal teams and external clients
Ø Strong ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Ø Experience managing people it’s a must
The duties described above are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify or change the work assignments of different positions at any time.