Havas Media is looking for an Analyst to join their New York Analytics team.
The Marketing Analytics and Data Consulting group provides leading-edge expertise, methodology and delivery of media and marketing measures and analysis. The team is responsible for deriving consumer and marketing insights and recommendation that are both strategic and tactical on optimizing current and future cross channel media plans.
Analytics Analysts are exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of talented individuals in Analytics, Media, Strategy and Creative to help drive results for our clients.
- Work with the Digital media teams to develop measurement action plans for online media campaigns.
- Design and perform analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
- Deliver regular reports to gauge effectiveness of online search, display advertising campaigns on the site/engine, placement/keyword, and creative levels.
- Monitor and analyze media campaign performance and provide strategic insights and campaign recommendations for optimization.
- Analyze Web site behavior using Web analytics tools to determine areas of site improvement
- Designing and conducting analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
- Identify analytics up-sell opportunities within clients, including Web analytics and landing page testing.
- Conducting primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Our analysts come from various backgrounds, with and without analytic experience. They bring qualities such as intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills, determination, and creativity to our client work
- We seek highly motivated individuals with a strong record of academic and/or professional achievement
- 0-2 years of online media and campaign measurement experience or business experience working in an account services industry such as Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, Interactive Consulting, or finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data collecting, analyzing and interpretation capabilities
- Strong ability to judge and quantify results of advertising / promotional efforts placed on behalf our clients (i.e., understand true value of ROI, understand/describe impact of results, compare actual results to needs of client/product) and know what to do with this information (i.e., how to optimize placements, which promotions to recommend, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Office, especially Excel
- Understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics is a plus
- Proficiency with ad serving and rich media tools, e.g., DoubleClick DFA and Atlas is a plus
- Experience with Web site analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics is a plus