Senior Account Executive - Content / SEO
Reporting To: Account Manager - Jump
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
We are Havas UK. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L. Havas is the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost-efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
JUMP – Media Partnerships, Social & Content Team:
Here at Havas we recognise that convergence has disrupted the traditional ad model leading to greater demand for relevant content and experiences to fuel the brand and media ecosystem. The opportunity to connect has never been greater but the fight for attention and trust never harder. JUMP has been formed to leverage the power of Vivendi & create smarter, relevant content experiences for our Havas Village clients - ‘media that moves’ audiences through data driven, human inspired storytelling, media partnerships and intelligent distribution.
We have merged the media partnerships team with Socialise and this new content and creative division headed by Nick Wright, Managing Director – Content & Partnerships, to form JUMP – a team that creates and co-creates content with our clients.
JUMP is a small but growing, dynamic, fun team of 24 multi-skilled media and creative people.
As Content Senior Account Executive, you will work as an integral member of the delivery team working on the day to day management of Havas clients. The role will include assisting the Account Managers and more senior members of the delivery team on responding to briefs as well as project managing the day to day delivery of creative solutions, partnerships and social (content and community management). Candidates should be exceptional project managers in a creative and media environments and have good experience in prioritising and managing workloads across a range of disciplines and tasks.
Candidates should have good working knowledge of content and specifically how to use data and insight to create smarter and better performing content led campaigns. Activities will include content auditing, strategy, concepting, project management and reporting. Whilst your key duties will be within the content vertical all team members are expected to develop their skills around our other core product offerings building relationships with media owners across all platforms – print, TV, radio, digital including sponsorships, promotions, editorial content & experiential activation is required. You’ll be required to support the Jump team to deliver outstanding social campaign management and award winning partnerships from start to finish.
- Client Servicing:
- Conveying a professional manner in all client communication with timely and accurate responses
- Planning & Delivery:
- You will be an expert in your area of content and will have a strong understanding of wider services within Jump
- As part of the brief response team, you will help generate content solutions, ensuring data and insights are utilised to improve performance.
- You will develop your knowledge and relationships with media owners to ensure you are aware of partner offerings and new developments across all platforms.
- Campaign Management & Performance:
- Be confident in utilizing different data sources to inform content strategy and concepts
- Work with the senior team to develop the content proposition
- Ensure quality control check-ins with more senior members of the team as part of the project management of campaigns
- Ensure every campaign you pick up to manage has a clear set of measurable outcomes and that all parties (client, client teams and partners) are agreed on these outcomes / KPI’s. You will be responsible for working alongside the partner to meet and exceed any agreed targets.
- Ensure each campaign is delivered in line with project timeline, and that any required changes are agreed with internal stakeholders, partners, producers and clients
- Ensure all campaigns managed included a full project plan and/or content ecosystem that all parties (client, agency and partners) are in agreement with
- Work alongside colleagues from other Havas teams to ensure all aspects of the campaign are delivered in an integrated fashion
- Confidence in presenting in internal and client meetings.
- Accurate and timely reporting of hours on timesheets
- Understanding your resource allocated to specific tasks on scope of work and monitoring hours – flagging to your line manager when these are higher or lower than expected
- You will work collaboratively with Jump team members and from the wider agency in a professional manner
- You will support the more senior members of the team keeping them up to date on market opportunities, industry leading work and cultural moments across the calandar year.
- Along with your manager, build strong relationships with other teams within Havas to establish strong ways of working
- Be aware of those within your remit and others around you to ensure you are supportive within the workplace
- Technical Skills
- You will need to have a good working knowledge of industry and tools and systems.
- You may have a background or understanding of SEO and how content effects performance.
- You would have develop a content strategy based on data and insight
- You’ll be comfortable with Buzzsumo, Keyword Planner and other relevant online tools to garner insights.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with an infectious energy, positivity and can-do attitude
- People and culture are what makes agencies special and we want someone who is great to work with as part of a like-minded team.
- Someone with entrepreneurial flare
- Someone who is prepared to stand up and embrace the challenge
- An understanding of content
- A desire to learn new things
- Good experience in project management