New Business Executive - Media
New Business Account Executive – Havas Media
Background to Havas
Havas is one of the world's largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group now employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries. Havas is committed to creating a meaningful difference to the brands, the businesses and lives of the people we work with.
Havas is also the most integrated Group in its sector, with most of its creative and media agencies sharing the same premises, the Havas Village, designed to increase synergies and creativity for all its clients and agencies. Havas is organised into two divisions: Havas Creative Group and Havas Media Group.
Your primary role will be to ensure that all Havas Media Group New Business (NB) opportunities are fully coordinated whilst ensuring the profile of the agency is raised and maintained, internally and externally. The role will report directly into the NBD.
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Collaborative and team player
- Passionate about the media industry and excited about new challenges
- Able to move fast, juggle across projects, efficiently manage timelines and deadlines
- Hands on, entrepreneurial and agile in spirit
- Required previous experience:
- Ideally 2+ years experience in agency world
- New Business Experience is a bonus
Reporting and Info management (40%)
- Maintain/update profiles on intermediary websites and ensure they are kept up-to-date on a monthly basis – i.e. AAR, Creativebrief, ISBA, IPA etc.
- Prepare monthly newsletters and microsites when relevant
- Help to prepare RFI and RFP submissions – pulling together info from New Business library
- Support the NBD with the creation of all pitch materials and oversee all logistical elements including gathering content, liaising with design, support on pitch theatre etc.
- Keep New Biz best practice library up to date
- Help keep case studies up to date/create new ones where appropriate
- Prepare show reels, video case studies and submissions when relevant
- Prepare credentials materials and presentations
- Prepare webinar content and masterclasses
- Keep Vivendi, Village and best practice case studies up to date