Account Manager - content production, tech, digital, radio, talent, influencers, print, brand-to-brand & TV partnerships.
Reporting To: Account Director - Jump
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
We are Havas UK. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L. Havas is the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost-efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
JUMP – Media Partnerships, Social & Content Team:
Here at Havas we recognise that convergence has disrupted the traditional ad model leading to greater demand for relevant content and experiences to fuel the brand and media ecosystem. The opportunity to connect has never been greater but the fight for attention and trust never harder. JUMP has been formed to leverage the power of Vivendi & create smarter, relevant content experiences for our Havas Village clients - ‘media that moves’ audiences through data driven, human inspired storytelling, media partnerships and intelligent distribution.
We have merged the media partnerships team with Socialise and this new content and creative division headed by Nick Wright, Managing Director – Content & Partnerships, to form JUMP – a team that creates and co-creates content with our clients.
JUMP is a small but growing, dynamic, fun team of 24 multi-skilled media and creative people.
The Role – Account Manager – JUMP
As Account Manager, you will work as an integral member of the delivery team working on the day to day management of Havas clients. The role will include brief handling, activation, planning and project managing the day to day delivery of creative solutions, social and partnerships including: content production, tech, digital, radio, talent, influencers, print, brand-to-brand and TV partnerships. You will build strong relationships with your clients and act as a specialist advisor to them and their other agencies to maximise their partnership opportunities. Candidates should be exceptional project managers in a creative and media environment, and with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Good relationships with media owners across all platforms – print, TV, radio, digital including sponsorships, promotions, editorial content & experiential activation is required. You’ll be required to support the Jump team to deliver outstanding social campaign management and award winning partnerships through from start to finish.
- Client Servicing:
- Conveying a professional manner in all client communication with timely and accurate responses
- Build strong, effective relationships with clients maintaining relationships of trust and respect
- Planning & Delivery:
- You will understand and lead the delivery process and champion standards expected of a class leading agency
- You will have a strong understanding of wider services within Jump and beyond, and be able to run projects to great affect with the right checks and measures
- As part of the brief response team, you will help generate content solutions
- Based on the content solutions developed you will contact media owners / rights holders / creative leads within Jump to collect the information required to pitch the appropriate idea
- Campaign Management & Performance:
- Act as central point of client liaison for all campaigns being project managed across social, content and partnerships.
- Quality control check and take full ownership of the output of your Executives as part of the project management of campaigns
- Ensure every campaign you pick up to manage has a clear set of measurable outcomes and that all parties (client, client teams and partners) are agreed on these outcomes / KPI’s. You will be responsible for working alongside the partner to meet and exceed any agreed targets.
- Work with the Account Director / Client Lead to ensure that campaigns are delivered with the original strategic concept in mind – and the campaign continues to reflect this
- Ensure each campaign is delivered in line with project timeline, and that any required changes are agreed with internal stakeholders, partners, producers and clients
- Ensure all campaigns managed included a full project plan and/or content ecosystem that all parties (client, agency and partners) are in agreement with
- Work alongside colleagues from other Havas teams to ensure all aspects of the campaign are delivered in an integrated fashion
- You should take responsibility to arrange and chair any required campaign performance meetings between all parties
- Accurate and timely reporting of hours on timesheets
- A good understanding of the Jump commercial model
- Understanding the resource allocated to specific tasks on scope of work and monitoring hours – flagging to your line manager when these are higher or lower than expected
- You will work collaboratively with Jump team members and from the wider agency in a professional manner
- You will manage junior members of the team and prioritising their workload and facilitating their development
- Help your Account Director/ Client Lead leverage key media owner/ rights holder/ partner relationships and client data insights to produce work which drives tangible business results for our clients
- Along with your director, build out strong relationships with other teams within Havas to establish strong ways of working
- Develop strong relationships with relevant partners at an appropriate level
- In conjunction with fellow Managers and Directors, work with key partners to identify new products and innovations our clients should be testing, to ensure your clients activity is best in class
- Actively seek out new trends, industry updates and product launches and share with wider team
- Be aware of those within your remit and others around you to ensure you are supportive within the workplace
- Technical Skills
- You will need to have an excellent working knowledge of industry and tools and systems and must ensure that your executives are using them correctly to monitor performance.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with an infectious energy, positivity and can-do attitude
- People and culture are what makes agencies special and we want someone who is great to work with as part of a like-minded team.
- Someone with entrepreneurial flare
- Someone who is prepared to stand up and embrace the challenge
- An understanding of all media channels
- Good experience in project management