Account Manager - Digital Team
TARGET MEDIA The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FILM DIVISION
Established in 1990, Target Media is a UK media agency offering media strategy, planning and buying. Our exceptional client service, thinking and delivery is based on innovation, accountability and producing tangible business results. Recently acquired by Havas Media Group, Target sits as their entertainment hub with nearly 80% of the agency’s billings coming from the film and games sectors. We plan and advise on optimal media investment levels, and provide innovative and efficient media solutions across all channels. Our people are our competitive advantage – smart, intuitive, empowered, enthusiastic, and experienced – and unparalleled client service is hard-wired into our working culture. It is a service that other agencies simply cannot match and is recognised on a global level.
Digital Account Manager
Reporting to the division head, the candidate will be a Digital Account Manager working across the independent film sectors and working within the digital film team. This team at Target Media covers the entire film portfolio, however the focus initially for this role will be with independent film clients such as Altitude and Curzon, planning and implementing campaigns across the UK.
The position requires a minimum of 2/3 years working within a media agency environment. We need an enthusiastic and pro-active candidate who is accustomed to the pressures and quick turnarounds of digital media. The candidate should showcase specific skills and experience relating digital media buying and planning and must show a proficient level of knowledge in self-service platforms such as Facebook Business Manager; Google Adwords; Sizmek.
Due to the nature of our agency and business, the candidate must have effective communication skills; able to multi-task to an exceptional level; good organisational skills and understand that a high level of service to our clients is expected. An additional benefit would be experience in the entertainment industries and/or a passion for entertainment; film especially. We would also like prefer a candidate who has experience managing other personnel.
- Primary Focus: Handle UK digital campaign across social, search, video, content and display disciplines.
- Ensure all campaigns are managed and executed to an exceptional standard.
- Work closely with Account team to ensure digital strategy is executed consistently across product launches.
- General Work: Day to day communication of updates and maintenance to both clients and agency departments involved in products.
- Responsibility for digital media going live and being optimised around client KPIs.
- Managing delivery of live campaigns and setting up multiple creative across digital channels
- Anticipating milestones and requirements on live digital campaigns are achievable.
- Reactive to adapt plans when circumstances change (release dates, budgets).
- Negotiate partnerships with media owners.
- Provide reporting and insight on all campaign digital performance.
- Client Service: Presence at clients’ offices on a regular basis to sustain an elevated level of client service and partnership.
- Attending kick-off meetings with all marketing agencies and clients.
- Work with account team to produce strategy and planning bespoke to each film.
- Work with account team to present market, competitive and post-campaign analysis.
- Presenting new plans and strategies to clients.
- Presenting relevant media updates to clients.
- Research and help organise media workshops with client marketing departments.
- Assisting coordination of creative delivery with account teams and client.
- Agency responsibilities: Ensure communication within internal teams is at an optimum to help with strategy and planning; generate original and innovative digital campaigns ideas and ensure the profile of the film team within the agency is high.
- Attendance of regular film team update meetings.
- Work closely with the Film Account team to deliver social media and content strategies.
- Ensure campaign bookings are logged correctly on the financial systems.
- Present key pieces of work back to the agency.
- Office hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Full training will be provided once evaluation of skill-set has been undertaken.
This is a great chance for a digital account manager to make their next move to an entertainment focused agency that has a wide roster of entertainment clients within the Film sector. With big opportunities to prove themselves and have a direct impact in the way our independent clients approach digital.
The candidate will bring their expertise and experience to develop digital strategies and insights for our clients. You will drive performance through an unrivalled understanding of consumers and their behaviours. Innovation and creativity is paramount along with a strong understanding of the digital market place. You ideally will have a good established knowledge of programmatic, data and audiences and be able to apply this knowledge in moving the planning forward for a roster of entertainment clients.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career and be involved with clients and agency. The right person will be self motivated and committed to drive digital strategy forward with clients and staff.