Senior Account Executive - Domino's
Office Location: The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Sq, London, N1C 4AG, U.K.
About Havas Media Group
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
About Arena Media
Arena Media are a truly unique media agency. Beginning life as a digital specialist, we have digital and data at the heart of what we do, but unlike many other traditional media agencies we combine this expertise with classic above the line planning. We make it our ambition to unlock the relationship between brand and performance media. A truly pioneering approach which meets and exceeds clients’ business targets. We are a group of entrepreneurial, restless but personable people who continuously challenge clients and never ever operate a one size fits all approach.
As a Senior Account Executive this person will sit within the Arena Client Planning team at Arena Media. Client Planning holds the keys to the client brief and are responsible for delivering excellence in client servicing by understanding the DNA of our clients’ business and marketing objectives.
We’re looking for a key member of the Arena team who’ll be given exposure to a range of campaigns and briefs, supporting Domino's as well as new business pitches when necessary.
- Provide support to the team including, billing and campaign reconciliations, accurate reporting, competitive insight/analysis etc
- Learn to plan our clients’ advertising campaign strategies across the wide media landscape
- To build an understanding of the full media mix, strengths/weaknesses and opportunities
- 100% accuracy of the billing and campaign reconciliations
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive competitive data reports with insightful observations and analysis. Supply within agreed timescales, under manager supervision
- Build strong, meaningful relationships with client peers and show evidence of placing the clients’ needs at the heart of all delivery and building
- Respond to all requests with speed and enthusiasm within agreed deadlines, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Ensure all administration relating to a campaign is kept in order
- Approach all requests and personnel with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Be trained on (and ensure best practice on) all systems/data sources relating to the planning and buying process (i.e. Nielsen, TGI)
- Work with the digital team to manage all relevant technical campaign logistics (eg, digital tracking setup)
- Day-to-day reporting and accuracy of numbers in reports (working with specialists)
- Inputting relevant media planning data and rationale into media plans and presentations across owned, earned, shared and paid
- Proactively sharing “new news” relating to the media industry and clients’ competitors, showing a passion for their business beyond the campaigns we plan
- Working as a fully collaborative, positive team player across Arena and HMG, actively supporting and sharing learnings via the peer to peer initiatives
- Evidence of good commitment to the appraisal process and taking an active interest in his/her own development
- Acting as an ambassador for the agency, inspiring others and demonstrating agency values: Entrepreneurial, Imaginative, Restless, Personable
- Present conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff
Who we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level or school leaver equivalent
- Good numerical skills, people skills and common sense
- Passionate about media, with previous experience in a similar role from a media agency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to foster relationships with internal client planning teams as well as directly with our clients, in delivering the planning product
- Good knowledge of basic Microsoft programmes: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook would be helpful, but training can be offered
- Strong communication skills
- Solid organisational skills to effectively manage workflow as well as time management and the ability to determine priorities
The Type of Candidate We Are Looking For
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is never satisfied, and always looking for ways to improve what we do
- A team player and a passionate motivator. We are committed, driven and action oriented, but we also like to have some fun
- Gravitas and confidence, someone who can comfortably communicate and relate to all levels of people within a business, including CEO level
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable, with a fastidious attention to detail
- Working as a fully collaborative, positive team player across Arena and Havas Media Group, actively supporting and sharing learnings via the peer to peer initiatives
- A clear communicator who keeps the use of jargon to a minimum
- Someone to act as an ambassador for the agency, inspiring others and demonstrating agency values:
- Entrepreneurial, Imaginative, Restless, Personable
Account Manager, online, offline, print, digital, advertising, account management, media.