Content Creator- Live Action
Content Creator-Live Action-Studio 6
Studio6 is a full-service content studio embedded within Havas. We produce content for Havas's clients and the agency, which includes (but is not limited to) internal communications, public facing projects and pitch work. The creative capabilities include Live Action Production (stills and video), Video Editing, Animation/Motion Design, Graphics, Audio and Video finishing.
This Content Creator role is supervised by Studio6’s Senior Live Action Producer, with the assumption of collaborating with the EP of Post Production, Senior Editor, Animation Director as well as agency Creative Directors, Producers and account management. We are seeking individuals with a high-level of engagement, and some working experience in a collaborative creative environment.
This role is focused on Live Action Video and Still shoots, which could mean working alone and wearing many hats or filling a single role on a larger crew. Although the focus is on production, media organization and editing for video and still assets at times will be required.
Please include a link to a reel in the application.
- Live Action Shoots - Work alone as Director and sole Creator, or as a part of a larger video and/or still photo shoot crew to create a variety content piece. As such, technical and creative proficiency with camera, lighting and grip equipment, and professional set etiquette required. You may assist with sourcing props and styling for still life photo shoots.
- Equipment & Stage Oversight - Maintain and organize photo and video equipment on our stage and equipment room and maintain both. Work with Senior Live Action Producer to repair, replace and upgrade equipment and expendables as needed. Lead research on technical solutions to challenges to ensure success on all projects.
- Creative Concepting – Generate creative ideas that you can execute based on specific project briefs and timelines. Understanding of new social media trends, capabilities and technology a must.
- Post Production – Transcode, organize and simple video editing and photo retouching as needed.
- Collaborate with freelancers and fulltime staff to ensure success of all studio projects.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, or Completion of a structured program focused on film, video and/or still photography
- Professional Experience: 3+ years as a freelance Content Creator or fulltime employment in a similar position
- Confidence and experience with variety of video and still cameras, lighting and grip equipment and other technical tools.
- Expert knowledge of social/digital landscape. (continued)
- Software: Strong Skill set in Adobe Creative Cloud - Premiere, After Affects, Photoshop, Capture One, and other video and still photo support software.
- Passion for collaboration and positive attitude.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable being flexible and adapting working styles based on the specific needs of a project.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Influence from outside interests and hobbies encouraged.